Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sewing attempts.

So my whole family is coming down this week (I'm so excited!) and we are getting family pictures. My mom wants us all in navy blue but we couldn't find any navy blue tops for the little girls...so I decided to make some. haha :O) This was kind of a silly idea becuase I didn't have a pattern and I have major size issues....meaning I always make things super small. I once tried to crochet hats for my nieces and nephews for Christmas and ended up making hats too small for dolls. But hopefully the tops will fit them better than the hats did. Here they are...





And what would a post be without some
picture of Norah? Here she is standing..almost walking and her cute new
cheesy grin.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Katey, I can't believe Norah is about to walk. She's sooooo Adorable! I also am super impressed with your sewing skills. I'll just call you the little domestic goddess! Call me after your fun weekend with your family! Love You!