Monday, August 16, 2010


Maybe I should update this thing. We no longer have our puppy...turns out we are not dog people (or animal people for that matter). We just had a baby 7 months ago. :O) I definitely should have blogged this sooner. Our daughter's name is Norah Pearl and she is basically amazing. She crawls like a speeding bullet and pulls herself up on anything and spits. The last one is not that great especially when we are feeding her carrots. Gross.
I am not officially a stay-at-home mom and so far I love it. I do miss my job because it was awesome and I do miss people but I love spending so much time with Norah-the-destroyer (as we like to call her now that she can get into everything...but you have to say it like a thug in order for it to rhyme Norah the destroya). I am kind of working though...I am babysitting a little girl for 3 hours a day so her mom can work. Well, I guess, I'm supposed to but she hasn't shown up today so maybe I"m not.
Logan is busy, crazy busy. School started and he has 3 new students, 2 of which have severe disabilities and need constant monitoring. But he likes the challenge and is so good at what he does that I'm sure they will need less monitoring in a few weeks. He also is coaching cross country which he is also super good at. It sounds like he is going to have a pretty good team this year all because of my scouting and recruiting abilities. (haha...2 of his top girls are from the soccer team and I told them they should run because they are amazing). On top of all that he is training really hard for the St. George Marathon. His best time is 2:21 and he wants to meet or exceed that time. I have no doubt that he will do it. I will keep you posted...maybe. As you can see I'm not the most dedicated blogger, but I'm trying to change...mostly because I'm bored.

2 comments:

Ruth Emmett said...

Wooooooah! You blogged. :) Wes is into EVERYTHING too! It's a totally different story when they are mobile huh. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Becky said...

You can't hide from me! Glad to hear a quick update. Blogging definitely will give you something to do, so keep it coming! From what Ruth said, I take it I'll see you this weekend too...Go Grizzlies!! haha