Monday, August 30, 2010

Watermelon and Vampires

We bought our first watermelon of the season (I know we are a little late) and it was terrible. I guess I'm not good at selecting this fruit. Banana's on the other hand I am a pro at! So after discovering it was disgusting we let Norah play in it. It was pretty funny. She had no idea what to make of it. She ate some of it but I couldn't tell if she liked it. But she loved the feel of it and kept squishing it in her hands. The clean-up was just as entertaining.















That same day we decided to document her vampire teeth since her other teeth will be in soon. It was definitely a two person job. I held her down and forced her mouth open while Logan snapped some pics. Once again, pretty funny. I don't know what we did for entertainment before she came!

We also had to teach the 5th Sunday lesson at church yesterday on how to teach a lesson. Yeah it was a little intimidating to say the least. We made it through and it was actually fun to plan and give a lesson with Logan!

1 comment:

Ruth Emmett said...

Love Norah's vampire fangs!:) and you are a blogging queen now! sheesh, I better get on the ball with mine.