Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mommy Margaret.



Had a fun visit with an old friend last week. Margaret Keiffer (oops I don't know her new last name) and I met 11 years ago when we were both exchange students in Germany. I haven't really kept in contact with her over the years but found out she was visiting family in Hurricane, Utah via facebook and forced her to come visit me. It was so fun. I can't believe how sometimes you wont see someone for a really long time and yet you pick up right where you left off. In Germany we all called her mommy Margaret because she basically took care of us and was so loving. She is now a for-real mommy and it was fun to get our girls together.

Yeah her girl is a month and a half older than Norah but
Norah looks like she could eat her for breakfast!


No comments: